JVRD-6 3 Phase Sequence Failure Voltage Monitoring Protective Relay 200-500VAC latching relay
JVRD-6 3 Phase Sequence Failure Voltage Monitoring Protective Relay 200-500VAC
1. Standard modular construction, 35mm DIN rail mount.
2. Monitor the circuit faults in real time including 3-phase misphase, phase loss, and unbalanced voltage.
3. Powered by the measured circuit, no extra power supply required.
4. 2 groups of normally open(NO) and normally closed(NC) contacts.
5. Typical application: Motor, fan, pump, air compressor, elevator, machine tool, central air conditioner, etc.
Monitoring Terminal: L1, L2, L3
Rated Voltage: 200-500VAC 50/60Hz
Protection Function: Misphase, Phase Loss, Unbalanced Voltage
LED Indicator: Misphase, Phase Loss, Normal
Contact Form: 2 x SPDT
Contact Capacity: 6A 250VAC (resistive)
Mounting: 35mm DIN rail
Dimensions (height * width * depth): 79*23*79mm / 3.1*0.9*3.1in
Weight: 128g / 4.5oz (approx.)
1 x 3 Phase Sequence Protection Relay