ABB PFC Relay RVC-12 APFC – Belgium (Original)
ABB PFC Relay RVC-6 APFC – Belgium (Original)
|Digit Display Size||3|
|Current Input||1A or 5A (RMS)|
|Measuring system||Micro-processor system for balanced three-phase networks or single-phase networks|
|Relative Humidity||Maximum 95%, non-condensing|
|Starting Current Setting (C/K)||0.01 to 3A. automatic measurment of C/k.|
|Voltage Tolerance||+/- 10% on Indicated Operating Voltages|
|Frequency Range||50 or 60 Hz +/- 5% (Automatic Adjustment to Network Frequency)|
|Measuring circuit terminals (L2, L3 and k, I)||CAT III Rated|
|Current Input Impedance||Less than 0.1 Ohm (recommended CT class 1.0, 10 VA min).|
|Consumption Of The Controller||8 VA max.|
|Power Factor Setting||From 0.7 inductive to 0.7 capacitive|
|Switching Time Between Steps||Programmable from 1s to 999s (independent of reactive load).|
|Storage Temperature||– 30dig C to 85dig C.|
|Switching Sequences||User defined.|
|Mode Of Switching||The mode of switching for all the programmable switching sequences is integral, direct, circular or|
|Saving-Function||All programmed parameters and modes are saved in a non-volatile memory.|
|Power Outage Release||Quick automatic disconnection in less than 20ms (50Hz) in case of power outage or voltage drop.|
|Power Outage Reset Delay Time||40 s.|
|Operating Temperature||-10dig C to 70dig C.|
|Mounting Position||Vertical panel mounting.|
|Operating voltage||100V to 440V|
|Dimensions||144x144x43 mm (hxwxd).|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||138×138 mm (hxw).|
|Weight||0.4 kg (unpacked).|
|Connector||Spring clamp terminal block.|
|Front Plate Protection||IP43.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
- Common range for a broad network voltages from 100V to
- Measurement and display of key parameters like voltage,
- current, power factor, THDV and THDI.
- Fully programmable switching sequence.
- 1A or 5A current input.
- Easy commissioning.
- Complete auto set-up (starting current-C/k, type of switching sequence, phase shift, special connections).
- Easy to use thanks to a user-friendly touchscreen interface and ease of access to parameters for manual setting.
- Highly efficient switching strategy combining integral, direct and circular switching thereby allowing to control the cos j in presence of rapidly varying loads, to reduce the number of switching, to avoid unnecessary intermediary switchings, to increase the lifetime of the capacitors and contactors.
- Suitable for hot environments due to maximum ambientm temperature rating of 70 DegreeC.
- Not affected by harmonics.
- Overvoltage / undervoltage protection and protections against harmonic distortion (THDV).
- Alarm an alarm contact is opened when any of these conditions are reached the target cos j is not reached within 6 minutes after all outputs have been switched on, the internal temperature of the RVC rises above 85 DegreeC, overvoltage / undervoltage limits are reached, the power supply is out of range, the THDV exceeds the limits.
- Target Power Factor (cos j)
- Phase shift (for special connections)
- C/k (starting current)
- Switching delay times
- Switching sequence
- Additional features
- Switching strategy (linear or circular)
- Regenerative cos j (target cos j when the load re-inject power on the network)
Easy commissioning with automatic recognition of
- Special connections (single-phase,
- CT leads)
- Number of outputs
- Type of switching sequence
Output contact rating
- max. continuous current 1.5A;
- max. peak current 5 A;
- max. voltage 440Vac;
- terminal A is rated for a continuous current of 16A.
- normally open contact;
- max. continuous current 5 A;
- rated/max. breaking voltage 250Vac/440 Vac.
- Overvoltage and undervoltage protection.
- Autoadaptation to the phase-rotation of the network and the CT-terminals.
- Not affected by harmonics.
- Working with generative and regenerative loads.
- LCD contrast automatically compensated with temperature.